Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Letters




Dear God,

THANK YOU for Blessing Scott and I with our new apartment. We cant wait to have our 1st home together as Husband and Wife.


Dear Friends,

Be on the lookout for that Evite to help us move.

Dear Revlon Walk,

I am so excited to do this tomorrow and look forward to fellowship and Sisterhood.


Dear Mothers,

Motherhood is wicked hard. All moms want to run away on a bad day. But just like God, those around her need to hold her close, give her encouragement, support and never, ever give up loving her. To the mothers of the world, hang in there, we love you, even when we don't say it! Happy Motthers Day to you all.


Dear Scott,

Forever can never be long enough for me, to feel like I've had long enough with you.... Marry Me.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Thank you for the comment!!
I have been wanting to email you back but your email is set up as a no reply email address. :( & I agree with your Mothers letters ( I am in the transition phase of becoming a mom to a 4 year old by marriage) very difficult but wouldn't change it for the world!!!

Happy Friday & have a GREAT weekend!!

Miss776 said...

I didnt know that... I will have to see how to change that so people can reply. Thanks for the wishes and you have a great weekend as well. In the meantime, if you need to email me, you can at cameronwedding@hotmail.com

Post a Comment