Thursday, June 30, 2011

For You Love.....

The funny thing about life is that it always has a way of changing plans for you......

Anyone who knows me knew that at one point in time, I never would have dreamed that I would be in love and be truly loved in return. The mere idea of someone giving their heart and soul to me was just a dream and now that we are together, I am the happiest I have ever been.

I treasure Scott because he took my broken heart and soul and repaired them with love, compassion, understanding, laughter and respect. He showed me a different side of love that I had never seen before and for that I am grateful. I take this time to type these words because they have been heavy on my mind for a few days now.

This post is dedicated to you my love. Thank You for loving me as no other man could, for being the rock that this Superwoman needed and for just being you.

Love You Forever and Always,

Jasmine ~aka~The Future Mrs. Cameron

0 comments:

Post a Comment