Thursday, July 28, 2011

Symbol of Love



I heard a woman call into a radio station this morning to get advice on a problem.






She and her boyfriend have been together for a couple of years now and they are ready to take it to the next level. They went out to "look" for engagement rings so he could get an idea of what she wanted. He makes less money that she does so he is looking for something nice but that wont break the bank.






They look at a few rings and she falls in love with a huge ring (Of Course), but her future fiancee knows he cant afford it. She then later on offers to pay for half of the ring or the whole thing because it is what she wants.






I was not only a little offended by what she did but I also felt bad for her future fiancee. Too many times now a days I think that people don't think before they act and I thought it was wrong on her part to even suggest something like that for her vanity. Its different if you both decided that money was an issue and that it would be best for you both to pay for a ring or even a ring set but to suggest you get the ring because its what you want and you want to be flashy for your friends.






I am proud to wear the ring Scott gave me and I LOVE IT! Its perfect because he gave it to me and I would not have it any other way. It is a symbol of our love and its one of the most precious gifts I have ever received.



457.......


0 comments:

Post a Comment