Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Time Flies

Even thought we have over a year until the big day, the countdown seems to be ticking away very quickly. The closer it gets, the more and more I anticipate it. There seems to be so much for us to do and with the time moving so quickly, I will have to learn that whatever we have will do because when it is all said and done, We will be Mr. and Mrs. Cameron no matter what.


In addition to that, I feel like all my thoughts are geared towards being a wife. I try and look at people around me and see how they handle things because I want to be a good wife for Scott.... He deserves that and so much more. I try to also remember that we are a team and when the going gets tough, the tough get tougher!

That being said, I am going to move forward, be patience and it will all work it self out....

473 days and counting.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment