Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Wedding Planning Advice

So I know that I am not an expert on the subject as of yet, but I feel like more and more I learn new things about wedding planning and here is what I know so far:



  1. Having a separate email for wedding emails is the best way to go...if not, you will be flooded with multiple emails a day which you might not need

  2. Planning at least a year out is good, if that's what you want to do. We are more than a year out and I feel good about it. Having a great day to symbolize the union of you and your mate is ideal and even better if its the way you want it to be.

  3. A wedding web site is a great way for friends and family to get to know you as a couple. Its also a great way to share information about your special day.

  4. Looking for a venue can be difficult, but make sure you have an open mind and stick to your budget.

  5. Speaking of budget, let the budget be your friend. Stay on track with it as much as you can and let it be your guide.

  6. Finally, remember the day is not about everyone else, it is about the 2 of you. Communicate, Agree and Enjoy as much as you can. Scott and I have been doing all those things during this process and it is working well so far(Cross your fingers it continues that way) and I am glad to have a partner in him.

I hope these few tips help someone out there in their journey to marriage.


480 days and counting......

0 comments:

Post a Comment