Friday, September 30, 2011

Baby Fever

So I am in Oakland for my cousin's wedding and her daughter, Jessica, recently had a baby, Janessa (Who is adorable) and my Mom is all about Scott and I having a baby now. Mind you I had a daughter and Scott has a son so we are good in the Grandchild department but somehow, its not enough for her....LOL

Here is my stand point on it.... We both have beautiful children and the thought of another baby is not a full no, but we have decided that we will let nature take its course.... If it happens, it happens and if it does not, then it won't. We are thankful for Jacelyn and Isaiah and thats all we can ask for.

In the meantime, we are enjoying our time with the family and looking forward to the wedding tomorrow.... Congratulations to Renee and Darryll.


0 comments:

Post a Comment