Monday, September 5, 2011

Romeo saved me......

I was off today for Labor Day and watched the movie Letters to Juliet and I LOVED it. The story in short is about a woman who wrote a letter 50 years ago about a man she met when she was a teenager that she was going to run away with but she didn't go... Instead she went away back to London and he stayed in Italy. A fact finder for a newspaper traveled to Italy with her finacee on what was to be a romantic pre-wedding trip but he was a restaurant owner and he wanted to tour to test products which left her alone to discover Italy.

She meets this group of women that wrote back letters to women who left love letters on a famous wall where Romeo would see Juliet and she found the 50 year old letter.

Eventually she met the woman and her grandson and traveled Italy to find the man she left 50 years ago. In the end, they found each other and married. The movie spoke to me because it makes you think about what you could miss out on. I had but all but given up on love and now I am writing on my wedding blog.

I thank Scott for being my Romeo. Thank you for renewing my faith in love and refreshing my life.

I Love You......

0 comments:

Post a Comment