Sunday, September 11, 2011

Will Work for Love

I have friends around me that are in a time of their lives when love is the thing that they are searching for. I remember a point in my life where I thought the quest for love was a journey I was not ready to take. I think we all come to a point where we want certain things in life and don't know how they will be achieved.. Like someone to come home to at the end of the day, or someone who will always be your biggest cheerleader.

The road to love is one most choose not to travels for different reason but once you find that someone who loves you, wants to be there for you and would give you the world if they could, then that is someone you don't let go of.

To my friends, I wish you nothing but happiness on your quest for love. Let your heart be open and you will find what your looking for.

Peace and Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment