Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Cost of being a Bride

So the other night, I was watching Say Yes To The Dress and Scott came in as a bride was picking out a $24,000.00 reception dress (Yes you read right) and then picked a wedding dress that was $14,000.00... When it was all said and done, her Fiancee spent $50,000.00 total for 2 dress for the one day.

Scott in amazement said to me, is that even possible?? I let him know that yes, it is over the top for sure but that I would spend way less than that on my dress (Somewhere around 1500.00 when it is all said and done). I know that it cost to be a bride for sure, but here is how I am handling it....

Most who know me know that me wearing a dress is a big deal all together and since I am getting married one time and one time only (unless we renew vows in the future), I want to go for it all the way and be a Beautiful Bride. I will admit that I didn't think I would fall for a dress the way I have or even for the amount it is, but I will be one happy camper when it is time for me to order it and even a happier girl to wear it and become Mrs. Cameron.

I hope he loves me in the dress as much as I will love to be in it...

0 comments:

Post a Comment