Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Our Wedding...Our Planning...Our Ideas

The great thing about weddings is that it is bringing together 2 people for life and it is a celebration of the 2 of you....Here is the thing.... I think it is a good thing to have input from your groom/partner on what goes on with your wedding day. I never understood the concept of not including them. Some will say that the wedding is all about the bride but I would love to think that it is more than that. I like having conversations with Scott about our wedding (even those that involve the amount of my dress). I want him to enjoy himself as much as I know I will enjoy myself.

So through Dress Prices, Party Ideas, Favors, Dessert Bars and Ceremony... We will do it together and that's the way it will be...Until he taps out. LOL.

382 and counting....

0 comments:

Post a Comment