Friday, October 28, 2011

Wedding Love Quotes

~Soulmates...two halves of the same soul joining together in lifes journey~ Author Unknown

~Once in awhile, Right in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairy tale.~ Anonymous


~Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind~ William Shakespeare

~Two souls with but a single thought, Two hearts that beat as one. ~ Friedrich Halm


~There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage. ~ Martin Luther


~You know you're in love when you can't fall asleepbecause reality is finally better than your dreams.~ Dr. Seuss


~Marriage is the golden ring in a chain whose beginning is a glance and whose ending is Eternity.~ Kahlil Gibran


~To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.~ David Viscott


~ My true love hath my heart, and I have his~ Philip Sydney


~Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all~ St. Augustine


~A part of you has grown in me. And so you see, it's you and me together forever and never apart,
maybe in distance, but never in heart.~ Author Unknown


~This day I will marry my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love ~ Author
Unknown

~Love is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction.~ Antoine de
Saint-Exupery

~ At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet~ Plato

~There is only one happiness in life,to love and be loved.~ George Sands


~Love those who love you~ Voltaire


~Whatever our souls are made up, his and mine are the same~ Emily Bronte



~Come live with me, and be my love,And we will some new pleasures prove Of golden sands, and crystal brooks, With silken lines, and silver hooks ~ John Donne

~You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live
without~ Author Unknown

~If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening
sky would be in the palm of my hand~ Author Unknown



~We are, each of us angels with only one wing; and we can only fly by embracing one another.~ Luciano de Crescenzo


~ A kiss can beautify souls hearts and thoughts~ Author Unknown


~The prudence of the best heads is often defeated by thetenderness of the best hearts.~ Henry Fielding


~You're nothing short of my everything.~ Ralph Block

0 comments:

Post a Comment