Wednesday, November 23, 2011

He is my Strength

I learned something very important about my Fiancee from Day 1 and see now more than ever.... He will never give up when it is something he cares for and what he wants.

Before we really started dating, He made it VERY CLEAR that he wanted to not only date me but have a true relationship with me. When people would ask about us gettng married before we were engaged, I would always say if (just so I would not jinx it) and he would always say when.

He is a fighter, always has been and always will be. He never second guess what it is he has in life and what it is he wants and thats why HE WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED.

I praise him for his strength, Im proud of him and all he stands for. The world might spend time on his shoulders but he never lets it get the best of him and thats why he is the best.

Gotta LOVE him....... 339 and counting

0 comments:

Post a Comment