Thursday, December 29, 2011

Catching up with Old Friends

I have the esteem pleasure of being very good friends with Bruce and Suzanne Murray. Our Officiant for our wedding Jonathan is their son. I worked with them for over a year and they are the sweetest people I know. Bruce is a brilliant man who is friends with Buzz Aldrin, Worked on Space missions, was the Director at JPL and loves Suzanne with all his heart.

Suzanne has become one of my very best friends. We spent everyday just about together and it honestly has been one of my better friendships. She is one of the sweetest women that I know and she was one of the people who opened my eyes to loving someone again after the long road of life I have had so far in the love department.

We talk and see each other as often as we can (Because they live about 2 hours away) so it was nice to get to see them last night for dinner.


Its always nice to see people in love like they are and with all the different things going on right now, its nice to still see them smile.


:)



0 comments:

Post a Comment