Friday, December 30, 2011

Out with 2011..... in with 2012



























2011 in reflection had its ups and downs but through it all, we smiled and stayed true to us. There was birthdays, loss, love and genuine happiness. Its hard to believe that we went through the year as quickly as we did and even more hard to believe that when I do my recap next year, there will be changes for the better.




I have to say more than anything, I am excited for 2012. I am excited for my family and for my life for the first time in a very long time. I am truly BLESSED beyond measure to have a great fiancee, wonderful daughter, fun step son , good friends, excellent family and extended family.




To 2011, Thanks for teaching me alot this year. Thanks for allowing me time with people and for me to feel true love. Thank You for giving me an outlet in blogging to get my words out to people in the world and not bore my friends with Wedding talk all the time. Thanks to my readers for taking this journey with me and for allowing me the time to be a Blushing Bride.




2012.....Bring it on.




Jasmine


aka


The Future Mrs. Cameron (302 days to be exact)











0 comments:

Post a Comment