Friday, December 23, 2011

What a difference a year makes





This time last year I was asking my boyfriend Scott what he was getting me for Christmas and he would (and always says when I ask about gifts) you really want to know and I always said No.










Now here we are, almost a year to the date that he ask Little ole me to be Mrs. Cameron.






I tell you that time try does fly... even more so because when I post next Christmas, I will be officially Mrs. Jasmine Cameron.






Its still one of the best Christmas gifts I have ever gotten! No girl could ask for anything more in a man than what I have in him. (Lolly Lolly Moment)






If I don't get a chance to tell you all before Sunday.... Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all my readers.. I hope the Holiday Season brings you Love, Peace and Joy.

XOXO,

Jasmine
~aka~
Soon to be Mrs. Cameron

0 comments:

Post a Comment