Tuesday, January 3, 2012

298

Now that we have officially hit 2012.... I am back in full Bridal mode. I feel like Scott and I are ahead of the game with some things and there are a few other things that we need to do along the way and work out the details for. I feel like a little kid waiting for summer to get here and be out of school except for this summer, I will be moving and by fall instead of going to school, I will be a wife.

I have yet to order my dress but I am excited to do that. I looked at the picture of it last night and I am soooooo excited to get it and see the reaction on Scott's face when I walk down the aisle. I am working with the bridesmaids on their dresses being ordered and looking for sure as well...

Im sure over the next few weeks, my checkoff list will dwendle down but for now I have to attck it full on.

How crazy is it that its 2012???

0 comments:

Post a Comment