Friday, January 13, 2012

Dark Night Princess.....LOL

Scott and I are in the process of saving money not only for the Wedding but to move as well.

We live in separate places but you would never really know that seeing as how I spend almost every night with him. I get Jacelyn together and situated at home with my parents and I slip off in the night like Batman, as Isaiah would say, and spend the night in his arms. I get up in the darkness, head home and get myself and Jace out the door for work and school. Its kind of hard to do some mornings but right now it is being done.

It will be nice to get up and not have to worry about going home because I will already be at home. In the meantime, we make the best of what we can do and we go from there.

In his arms is where I belong......288

0 comments:

Post a Comment