Monday, January 23, 2012

The Dress Journey Continues

Friday Afternoon I got a call from La Soie Bridal Shop informing me not to forget to order my Wedding Dress....HOW COULD I FORGET??? It got me a little amped up for my dress and all I hope for it to be on our special day. I am so excited for people to see it but I am trying to be patience in the process and go in next month to order it.

Now for our Bridal party, There is still some more searching to do with the girls for their dresses. They have found the one's they want online but need to see them up close and personal so we Will see how that works out this weekend coming up.

I still need to schedule a time for the Mom's to find what they are going to wear as well. My plan is to take them out to lunch and then do some shopping (or vice verse) but we will see how that goes for both of them.

You never really realize all the things that need to be done until your list becomes longer and your pockets become empty... But as I always say, This is a lifetime thing and I am happy to be making this journey with him.

278.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment