Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The List Begin

My Mom and Dad asked me last night if I had a copy of our wedding guest list... Of course I have one but I know that it needs to be modified. I LOVE the idea that everyone is so excited for us to get married but I am also realistic in knowing that we are not going to be able to invite everyone as well. I am sure I will have a few bruised egos that will come my way in the next few months but I don't think that people truly understand the cost of a wedding and how much of that we are truly paying.

So back to the list.... There are so many list I have right now going on and here are just a few

1. Wedding Guest List
2. Bridal Shower Guest List
3. Bachelorette Guest List
4. Rehearsal List

I'm hoping that here are not too many more list in our future (Who am I kidding??) but I hope most that people understand that we are limited in having people share in our special day.... Readers, how are you handing your guest list issues??

0 comments:

Post a Comment