Thursday, January 5, 2012

Team Jascott

I tend to believe that I am a social person and when it came down to selecting a Bridal Party, I knew that it was going to be tough. I have a great group of friends that I love like sisters but I knew there was no way for me to have 27 bridesmaids (LOL) so here are my 5........


Tai- Maid of Honor





Brandy- Maid of Honor





Sheauen- Matron of Honor






Airika- Bridesmaid





Ingrid- Bridesmaid


And you know there was no way I was not going to include Hook and Crook in the wedding....



Jacelyn and Xzyria- Junior Bridesmaids









This is my team and I am PROUD to have them stand my my side on our wedding day!

1 comments:

sheauen said...

awww and we're proud to be there with you. esp if you trip on those red heels and fall. like i said...we'll be there to pick you up...after we stop laughing.

Post a Comment