Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Value of Friendship

I think in the Wedding process, you will learn that everyone will not be happy about decisions that you make for yourself and for your wedding but that's where people need to understand that its YOUR WEDDING.

I have a friend planning a wedding and it seems that not alot of her friends are willing to be involved because of what she wants for herself. It is heartbreaking to see people be so down on what she wants when all she has done is been a great friend to people. It goes to show you that sometimes in life, you never really know who will be in your corner and who wont.

I am Thankful to have friends and family in my life that understand the value of friendship and know that beyond anything else, I am happy in my relationship with Scott.

Be happy in life and everything around you will be good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment