Friday, January 6, 2012

Yes, The shoes are a factor....

I am at a cross roads when it comes down to wedding shoes. I have made a deal with Scott that I would wear heels for the Wedding Ceremony and Photos and switch over to comfortable shoes for the Reception. I have a love/hate relationship with heels... I love them and want to own many pairs but with a knee injury from cheer, I cant have them on for too long.

In my hunt for the perfect shoe, I saw a photo of this shoe....




but I can not find it ANYWHERE... :(

BUT...

Here are a few choices that I am thinking about getting....







And if I change up for the reception... Here are a few choices






So the hunt is on..... Red shoe, size 10 and FAB!!

295 till forever....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that first and second red shoe!! Super sexy. Im actually giving my girls those silver Toms for the reception. It will be a gift and they can change if they want to be comfy

Post a Comment