Monday, February 6, 2012

Dress and Shoes all done....

This is a happy Monday for me because over the weekend I got 2 things check off my wedding list... Shoes and Ordered my Wedding Dress!!!!!

I don't know about any other Brides but for me, getting that done was a big weight off my back. I cant believe how simple it was for me to find "The Dress" and the process of ordering it went so well too. I am pleased with the shop I am getting it from and the price! I would post it for all to see but I know that Scott is a daily reader of our blog so I will have to save it for another time after the wedding....

As for the shoes, My sister and Maid of Honor Tai send me a link to the shoes last week that she found on Bakers and anyone that has been following me knows that I have been on the HUNT (to say the very least) for the perfect shoe, and Red at that. After some heartache and frustration, I saw these from my sister and squealed in delight




I decided to go to Bakers to check them out and to my surprise, They are so new that they are not even in stores yet...BOO. So I am taking a leap and ordering them online. The last online order I made was for my engagement photo dress and it was red so I am rolling with that as my lucky charm right now. As the saying goes, it will be all good in da hood....LOL

So now with Shoes and Dress in progress, There is no stopping me now... Lets see what else I can accomplish this week.

264 till Mrs. Cameron

0 comments:

Post a Comment