Friday, February 3, 2012

Make Me Up

Some may know this about me and some may not.... I am a Tom Boy in many ways. I am the girl who LOVES jeans and dress are not usually my 1st choice. With all the wedding stuff going on, I am transforming more into a lady because there are so many lady things involved with being a Bride and one is Makeup.

My daily makeup routine now is Carmex but for the wedding, I wanted to look as FAB as I could be so I enlisted the expertise of Miss Lynique of Mad Diva Makeup to help me out. She did my makeup for the Engagement Shoot and I LOVE IT. As the saying goes, she took me from Drab to Fab in an hour. I loved that she was patience with me in the process, being that know nothing about Make Up, and I am so happy with the way everything turned out...



Before



After

Diva

Hope that all the Brides out there find a Make Up Artist to make them feel as special as I did that day and soon on my wedding day!!

TGIF!

0 comments:

Post a Comment