Monday, February 20, 2012

Refreshed....

This weekend I did what most brides might find to be a Bridal Sin... I had a Wedding Planning Free weekend. Yes I know some might gasp and wonder why... But I was EXHAUSTED and I didn't want to be a Bridezilla or stress to the max.

This weekend was about spending time with the family and resting. I know that next week I will be back a it but it was nice to take a breather and get back to me. I am not going to lie, I have had some ideas floating around in my head and watched a few videos but as far as the Cameron Wedding planning was concerned, Miss Jasmine took a break. I think it made me feel much better and in a better place with my thoughts and I'm ready to be back at it...

We are 250 days away.....OMGEEEEEEEE!

1 comments:

Teia said...

yes i think we all forget sometimes to take a break from wedding plan and need to recharge our batteries. I was forced into relaxation mode this weekend. I think I was pushing myself so far. So I have come to the realization I can't be super mom/wife/or wedding planner all in one day all at the same time. lol I am looking forward to my mini wedding vacay for a few days.

Post a Comment