Monday, March 26, 2012

Productive!!!

People that know me, know that I am all about being organized and having things done... it makes me feel accomplished and good. This weekend my Sister was in town from Houston so I was able to get a few things done with her and Team Jascott. Here is what we got done.

1. Scott got the STD's funds over to Kre-A-Tive Monkey so we can get those back and out soon.
2. Sissy got measure for her dress so now all the Bridesmaids are complete with dresses
3. All Bridesmaids got their shoes and 4/5 fit....80% is not bad. Brandy is sending hers back for a bigger size.
4. We were all able to get together (I wished I would have got a picture of them all together for my post today) and got dates lined up for Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party (August 25 th and Weekend of September 29th). I am excited to see it all come together and celebrate.


Items for this week ahead:

1. Finalize DJ
2. Shoes for Junior Bridesmaids
3. Touch Base with Florist
4. Work on Weekend Timeline
5. Work on Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party List


I swear Wedding Planning could be my future....... 215 to go

1 comments:

Teia said...

Good job on getting so much done this weekend. I actually was just thinking about this very idea myself yesterday..lol

Post a Comment