Friday, March 16, 2012

Spotlight- Airika Corley


This spotlight is on Airika Corley. I have know Airika since she was born and every moment with her has been fun... to say the very least. I lived my college dreams through her and part of degree is mines... In case you don't know that already (LOL)
Ten Memories to Remember with Airika:
1. I come from Alabama with a Motor Home on my knee....Classic
2. Her Prom
3. Driving her to Hayward for College the first time.
4. Best Microwave Burritos EVER
5. Late Night Cactus Missions
6. Taking her to the Right Track, knowing dam well she was not old enough to do
7. Bull- Riding at Saddle Ranch
8. I will fight for Airika, Don't get ya ass kicked!!
9. Her crying when I got engaged
10. Is he single... Cause its on!!
My Baby Sister Airika... I could not imagine what life would be like without you in it. You have grown before my eyes and been successful with all you do. I am happy to have you be apart of this special day and I will not be looking behind me on my wedding day because I know you will be crying... Happy Tears I hope. XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment