Friday, March 9, 2012

Spotlight- Alex Pettaway

This spotlight is on Groomsmen Alex Pettaway. He is my little brother and one of my greatest friends. He and I have been a tight set (Along with my sister of course) since he was born. I spent alot of time with him as a kid and it is nice to come full circle as adults and be close still...

Ten Moments to Remember with Alex

1. Him Being Born
2. Giving him the Nickname Boomer
3. Taking him on dates with me....He was my blocker. LOL
4. Him getting hit by a car heading to the Ice Cream truck and him being OK....Twice
5. All the fun of 71st Street
6. Taking him and his friends to the Homecoming Dance at El Camino Real in my Civic...
7. The day he got accepted to college and how excited he was
8. The day he left for college... I cried, I will admit it
9. The day he graduated from College.
10. The day he took Jacelyn for her 13th Birthday and how special she felt (Best Uncle Award)

Boomer, We have come a mighty long way to where we are today and I am happy that you not only get along with Scott but that you will be standing there with us on this special day. I Love You! Sissy #1

0 comments:

Post a Comment