Monday, March 12, 2012

Spotlight- Brandon Peace


This spotlight is on Groomsmen Brandon Peace. Brandon is Musically Talented and considered the Pretty Boy of the Wedding Party. He and Scott have been friends since they were 8 and have been connecting and reconnecting ever since. He is embarking on a Music Career and is doing very well so far...Watch out Ladies...
Ten Memories to Remember with Brandon:
1. The 1st time I met him at Scott's House
2. Going to his Parents House for a BBQ
3. Wine Coolers in a Mop Bucket
4. My friends drooling all over him... Told you, Pretty Boy
5. His facebook post and questions....LOL
6. Random Dudes at Saints and Sinners with Colt 45 Bag
7. Hot Dog on the Stick Hat
8. Reading his Newspaper Article Spotlight.... Superstar
9. Who falls in a toilet???
10. Hearing his First Song on Youtube.. I will have to post soon.
Peace, YOU ROCK!! I am excited that you will be apart of our special day and I promised that I will not make you sing on that day, Now the next day is a different story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment