Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spotlight- Brandy Corley


This spotlight is on one of my Maid of Honor's and BFF for life, Brandy Corley. We go waaaaaaaay back like juice boxes and fruit snacks. In the 25+ years that we have known each other, we have never had a fight and we have done just about everything possible.
Ten Memories to Remember with Brandy:
1. Our first sleepover at her house.. Her Mom blast the heat so high
2. Elementary Performance of BBD Poison
3. Graduation trip to Knott's Berry Farm with Hot Pink Silk Nike Short Sets on
4. Middle School was the phase of Overalls and Scrunchie Socks
5. How old are our High School Prom Dates?? LOL
6. TROUT
7. Were Moms but we party till 5am Friday, Saturday and Sunday... Yeah they were mad.
8. $800.00 worth of Free Drinks and you get a Free Wheelchair ride out of the Hotel. Ocean 12
9. We got to get to the other side of the Island Gilligan
10. If TSA stole my hair out of my suitcase, its gone be a problem.
BKC: This road of life is so much easier with you in it. I cant even think about you not being around, more so on my wedding day (even though you might me late...LOL). We are and always will be BFF'S for life. Love ya girl!

2 comments:

Melodic ~ The Poet Laureate said...

If TSA stole my hair out of my suitcase, its gone be a problem. ~ LMAO!!!

Miss776 said...

Girl, it was a real situation...LOL.

Post a Comment