Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spotlight- Ingrid McMillan


Now we are back to the ladies... This spotlight is on Ingrid McMillan. She is not only my friend, she is my Aunt. We have done alot together and always have a good time.
Ten Memories to Remember with Ingrid:
1. Ya'll don't know nothing about Mariah
2. Auntie Shingles... And the Right Track
3. Ladies... It was a top night!!
4. Cancun was great
5. Cabo was AWESOME
6. Sweat and the Elephant Underwear
7. We got back to the hotel in 8 minutes and not 30??
8. The Vod Box
9. New Years Day Breakfast
10. Cocktail Time!!!
Auntie Shingles... I love you and I am happy that you will be apart of this special day. You have been apart of so many days in my life and this one will be no different. Thanks for always being there and for being Travel Planner.... Cant wait for more adventures.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol... I love the top 10 here...lol it's great...from tnt

Post a Comment