Monday, March 19, 2012

Spotlight- Sheaun Park


This spotlight is on Matron of Honor Sheauen Park. Sheauen and I met working together at a Rental Car company owned by her God brother. I remember him saying not to corrupt her and needless to say, my sista from another mista is totally like me now...LOL
Ten Moments to Remember with Sheauen:
1. Taxi Cab Confessions
2. I will come get you and I will kick his ass too
3. The Pound Puppy is rolling to Vegas with us
4. Mandarin Vodka and Tonics... Never again for her
5. The Asian Vegas Mix....Paper Boy
6. Margaritaville for Drinks.
7. Your friend looks like Paul Walker... O you must really be drunk honey...LOL
8. The 45 minute ordeal for Roses.. Still sweet but took forever
9. 40's on the Vegas strip for her 25th birthday... There are alot of Vegas memories
10. Her wedding day... So Awesome!
Bonus Memory: Who can forget working in the cave.... Sheauen, Monique and I rocking out to Michael Jackson and Shakira...LOL
Sheauen, I could have not gotten this far in love without you. All the different roads we have traveled together, even if it was mostly the 15 to Vegas, has been more than awesome. We are more than friends, we are sisters and you being there on my wedding day is just as it should be. Vegas soon.....YES!

1 comments:

sheau311 said...

love you too babe! Vegas soon!

Post a Comment