Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spotlight- Tai Pettaway


Last Spotlight and certainly one of the brightest is My Maid of Honor and Sissy Tai Pettaway. My sissy is like my twin but were not....LOL. She is my fashion consultant, enforcer and my Vodka Tonic buddy... :)
Ten Memories to Remember with Tai:
1. Girls Scouts overnight trip and The Bear
2. Dressing Alex up like a girl for Fun...
3. Rolling down Mrs. Cox's Hill and getting knots on our heads
4. OB's Ice Cream
5. Did this heffa just spit water in my face???
6. There are nice French Men in Mexico....LOL
7. I got to go save my sister, she jumped in the Jacuzzi with ALL HER CLOTHES ON
8. Get ya Mama...
9. How do you get a bag of condiments from Jack in the Box and spend $60.00???
10. I cant give you my 20 pound backpack , its only got my $100.00 chip in it.
Sissy, You have been the best sister a girl like me can have. Even with all the sisterly ups and downs, I would not trade you for a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes. Thanks for being my sounding board, my listening ear and my drinking buddy. Love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment