Friday, March 30, 2012

TGIF!!!!!

Some weeks are longer than others but this particular week seemed like it lasted FOREVER. With that in mind, I am excited for the weekend and celebrating Isaiah's 5th birthday. It will be some good family time for all of us to have and I might be able to squeeze in some stuff off my wedding check list to get done as well.

Something about myself that I have to learn is that I need to make sure to get myself some rest. I was so run down last night that I was in the bed early and in some pain. I have to admit to myself that it is OK from time to time to say no and that I need to do better for me... I plan on living my life with Scott for a long time so more rest is needed.

In the meantime, I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

211 days to go... Good Bye March and Hello April!

0 comments:

Post a Comment