Friday, March 2, 2012

The Wedding Favor Dilemma

Here is my thinking... I thought that a Wedding favor for some were those quirky gifts like Matchbooks and things like that but my eyes have been open to the world of many ideas. One idea I came across was for Hot Chocolate since our wedding theme could be categorized as a Sweet Theme with the colors Chocolate, Vanilla and Red Velvet (or Brown, White and Red in the words of Scott


So I went on the hunt for all things Hot Chocolate and found a few things we liked:






After that, we narrowed it down to the Pastry bag ones but after my shower thinking (You know those moments when you have random thoughts, well mines are in the shower) I'm wondering if it is better to go with the Mason Jars rather than the bags. Here is my thinking





While the Pastry Bags are the cheaper option, The Mason Jars are stronger and less prone to break or get a hole in it. Now the question comes in, should I go Jars or Bags???

What would you do in this situation? What are your wedding favors?

1 comments:

Teia said...

my vote is for jars because I just love they way that they look and they add so much character to a wedding favor in comparison to a bag. I just love creative ideas.

Post a Comment