Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Room Block is SET!

So, for those that don't know, Scott and I are getting married at a hotel. I know some will say, everyone does that but I thought about Pros and Cons for Hotel weddings and here is my lists:

Pros

1. One Stop Shopping - No driving from one location to the next for guest
2. All Inclusive- Don't have to worry about too many vendors
3. The Space is AWESOME

Cons

1. No church wedding... I'm good with that


So after a looking at a few venues that were in our Price range that were , to put nicely, Were run down (Seriously, one place had a hole in ceiling the size of Texas) we came to the Doubletree, which was The Radisson at the time and was SOLD.



The space is BEAUTIFUL and for the rate we got and all we got with it... It worked out in the best possible way for us. Our consultant Adrienne has been the best since day 1 and answered every crazy question I have emailed her. Now that we are less than a year out, I got a email from her team this morning telling me that the Room Block link was set and I could send it out to my guest...YAY!! This is another one of those things I can cross off my list of a million things for our special day.

I am happy that everything is coming together and that I will be Mrs. Jasmine Cameron

207 till party Time....

0 comments:

Post a Comment