Monday, May 14, 2012

And now we are back to Monday....

Hey Friends-

So here is my weekend recap. Friday night I came home from work and rested... I know it is a miracle that I finally sat still.

Saturday was the EIF/Revlon Walk for Breast Cancer. I joined my Aunt Ingrid and Friend Tanisha along with members of the USPS Los Angeles Division (Go Pink Eagles) to walk for a great cause.




It was a great experience to see people out for a common cause and it brought the light of humanity that I don't get to see too often anymore. People were there in good spirits and it left me with a great feeling when it was all said and done.... Some sore legs as well.

While I was walking for the cause, Scott and his Mom took Jacelyn and Isaiah to the Aquarium for the day were they learned about Fish and Birds.






After they went to lunch at Bubba Gumps for some Shrimp of course and made some Crab Faces...LOL



Sunday was of course Mothers Day and instead of the usual dinner at the Grandparents House... We did a Brunch at the Grandparents house... So much good food, family and fun.



And of course, Scott surprised me with flowers... Another reason to love him more and more each day



All in all, it was a great weekend for us and looking forward to the week ahead.

166 days until Cameron's!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment