Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Letters




Dear Friday,

Half Day at work, 3 day weekend and National Wine Day......WINNING!


Dear Inner Thoughts,

Don't let this situation get you down, you have done the right thing in letting your voice be heard and there is nothing wrong with that at all. Just continue to be you and be there for him.


Dear Friends,

Thanks in advance for lending a helping hand with our move, its going to be fun I promise.


Dear Sissy,

I hope you and the girls have fun in Houston this weekend. I wish I could be there to hang with you guys cause lawd knows I need a get away but I will see you in August. Love Ya!


Dear Sleep,

I promise to devote more time to you, starting today with an Afternoon Nap.

Dear Scott,

You are the CSS to my HTML...LOL. I Love You.



0 comments:

Post a Comment