Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Questions with David Tutera

Any who knows the girl in me LOVES David Tutera and the Bride in me would LOVE for him to be my planner but since I know others deserve him more than I do... I get to Live Chat with him.

Bridal Guide Magazine sponsored a Live Chat today with Mr. David Tutera and I was able to jump on and ask him a few questions for all things Wedding. Here we go:





 
What is your take on Bridal Party Gifts? Amount to spend?

David Tutera · Top Commenter
it is not the cost value but the thought and what the gift is ....should make sense to what you are doing wedding wise........


 
Hi, Jasmine! Here are some affordable options that your bridesmaids will love: http://www.bridalguide.com/blogs/real-brides-speak-out/bridesmaid-gift-ideas

 
 
Jasmine Pettaway ·
How do you feel about 1st look photos? Yay or Nay?
David Tutera · Top Commenter
love love it

 
Are wedding favors still popular to do or should they not be done?
David Tutera · Top Commenter
 
only if it fits into budget and to me this is a last minute thing to do also favors should makes sense to the overall look and style of your wedding



Jasmine Pettaway ·
Last question... I promise. What advice would you give a bride stressed about all things wedding?

David Tutera · Top Commenter
to not listen to everyones opinions and pick just 2 to 3 people for advice and guidance....also take breaks from the wedding planning and do not always work on it it is suppose to be fun

Thank You David for answering all my questions today, it was a pleasure to chat with you. I enjoy your show and only wish I could be one of your brides.
 
Peace and Blessings,
 
Jasmine
 

 
 
 
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME
 

1 comments:

Teia said...

that is pretty neat..i love him..the weddings and events he does always look so amazing

Post a Comment