Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bride on the Move...


I swear days like today feel like I am non stop moving all the time and I don't have time to slow down and sit still... Here is how my day began:

3am: Up and getting ready to take Jacelyn to the airport for her Florida Trip
4am: Arrive at LAX and wait....
5am: Back on the road home and maybe a quick cat nap
6am: Fall Asleep
7am: Up and back at it again
8am: Jamba Juice and Work
9am: Quick Project for work and a few errands for work
10am: Work errands
11am: Updates on orders for work
12pm: Hopefully lunch

Other items already to do today:

Drop box pictures to photographer for Wedding Guest Book
Get dinner together
Pack up a load in my car to go to the new apartment
Go see Cousin Bernard at the hospital

And then maybe some sleep....

Yeah I know its alot but its the of Me... Mom, Employee, Woman and Bride to be...

128 until I can slow down and enjoy married life.

1 comments:

Teia said...

it will be here before you guys know it...

Post a Comment