Monday, June 18, 2012

Happiness All Weekend...

Hey Blogger Buddies.... Its time for the Weekend Rundown.

Friday Afternoon, we got a call from our new apartment office saying that our new home would be ready Saturday morning and we could come in and complete the paperwork.....YAY!! We went by and got everything done except we needed a cashier check for the payment so we had to go back for sure on Saturday anyways. From there, we went out for the night to celebrate Scott's Mom move to Seattle by getting together with friends for a last night out with her as a LA resident. Here are some of the photos:






As you can see... It was a night of fun, friends and SHOTS!

Saturday we got up and we were off and running... We got the Cashier's Check and headed over to get the keys to our new home together.....YAY!!


It is such a great place and we are over the moon that we got it. It will be our first home together and I must say, its not bad at all... Very snazzy if I do say so myself. Our friends tumbled with joy over it




Sunday was Fathers Day and I am sorry I don't have any pictures from Brunch ( I was a maniac in the kitchen) but it was good and my 2nd attempt at Hash brown Casserole was even better than the first time. Since we got our keys, we went ahead and started moving smaller items into our new home and it is all starting to come together...

O.. and while we were out on adventures, I took care of the Groomsmen gifts....FINALLY.

The boys I think will be very happy with these and for sure get some good use out of them. The last 2 people to get gifts for are the Mom's (Photo Frames) and Isaiah (Toys R US) and then we will be done.


This week is a busy one and here is what we have to look forward to:

1. More Moving
2. Jacelyn leaves for Florida on Thursday for her Science trip (I'm going to be a good mommy and not cry when she leaves)
3. Work on a few things we need for the house ASAP


Did I mention we are getting married in 131 days.... YAY!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment