Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Cheesecake and Cameron Cozy Coffees

Yesterday was National Cheesecake Day and in honor of that, Jacelyn and I went over to Cheesecake Factory to pick up Cheesecakes for us to celebrate:


L to R: Jacelyn's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, My Oreo Special Edition and Scott's Vanilla Bean

Now, nothing goes better with Cheesecake than Coffee so Scott and I decided to make our Cameron Cozy Coffee. The story behind that coffee is that we went to dinner one night and Scott, not being a coffee drinker, decided to have some coffee with Kahula and Bailey's in it, hence Cameron Cozy Coffee was born.

So we got the ingredients together:



And got a Coffee Maker care of a JcPenny's gift card my Aunt Bernie send me for my birthday this year (Thanks Auntie) and we got started:



Here is the finished product:


His and Hers Mugs of course....

And here is Scott's combo for the night:



A great way to finish off a Monday.... 88 days to go and good bye July!






0 comments:

Post a Comment