Friday, July 20, 2012

Diamonds, Dessert and Diva Swag Bag!!!

Last Night I was invited to a wonderful event for Robbins Brothers, Simon G. Jewelry, The Knot and Dress for Success. It was a Social Media event were I got to mix and mingle with the Wedding world and all it has to offer. There I was able to try on Diamonds, Taste come Yummy Sweet Treats and get Swagged out with fun gifts. Here ate a few photos from the night:




Robbins Brothers Glendale... So many nice people there... Thanks for your service


Me and Ms. Tracey on the Red Carpet... #celebritystatus
 
The Simon G Bling I got to try out.... Sorry about the cleavage shot...LOL

 
The Simon G Case... So Sparkly


  All the WONDERFUL desserts from Cake Moments.... So good



 Cupcake Tower...YUM!


The lovely flowers on the table were made by Bridgette from PetalBlushLove.. Very nice lady and I am looking forward to ordering from her.... O and the Cake Pops as well..Love the trend of them now


Our Hostess Tracey introducing everyone


Nellie from Dress for Success... A great organization for Women in need.. Check out their website for more info.


The lovely necklace I soooo wanted to take home or have in my swag bag but had to leave at the store.


One of the best cakes I have ever had...Karen from Cake Moments is a true Sweet Artist.


The latest issue of The Knot.. Go out and get it, it has some great items in there this issue


Rebecca from The Knot... Great Representative of the company... Happy Birthday as well to her!



My new BFF'S Tracey and Shulie from Robbins Brothers Marketing Team...LOVE THEM!



Shulie and I.. She is adorable



My Diva Glam Swag Bag..


Love the Swag Bag and all the contents!! #diva


It was such a great event and I was able to reach out and see some great people that I hope to feature in future post and here are some of those you can look forward to seeing:

Bridgette of Petal Blush Love
Laura Lambson of Noor Events
Karen Peyton-Cruz of Cake Moments 


I am looking forward to branching out more into blogging and maybe making a small career out of it.. who knows, I can be all I want to be.




2 comments:

CYN said...

It was great meeting you last night ! That #swagbag was pretty nifty ! ... Cant wait to use it .... Hope i see you at the next event ! :)

Unknown said...

Great to finally meet you Jasmine! You are a delight and I look forward to following your blog posts! :)

Post a Comment