Monday, July 2, 2012

Games, Burgers and We are a Family

Hello Lovies... We are back at Monday and here is a short Weekend Recap.

Friday I went home after work and was EXHAUSTED. I think the excitment of moving was starting to wear off and I was in need of some rest. It was a fend for yourself night at the house so we had a variety of snack foods for dinner (I know its not healthy but what can I say) and my 9pm all lights were out at the crib.

Saturday Morning I got Jacelyn to Cheer Practice and went over to Things Remembered for their Bridal Event. I got a free keychain with my soon to be name on it along with the Wedding Date... VERY AWESOME. I also purchased the Groomsmen gifts there so I was able to receive a free Monogram from them with Scott and I's name and wedding date :


Here is what the logo will look like... Cute and Simple.

After that, I grabbed Jacelyn from practice and we got her report card in the mail... All A's once again! She is doing an AWESOME job and I am hoping she continues to shine.

After a quick stop at the Church picnic and dropping Jacelyn off to hang with her Dad, I headed home to gear up for Game Night with our peeps. It started at 7 and people were late (Fashionably) but we had fun entertaining at our home together... Sorry there are no pictures, we were so caught up in hosting that I didnt even get to take any pictures.. Next time though

Sunday was some storage switching for us. The guys got things put up while I headed over to Davids Bridal with my Mom to get her MOB dress ordered FINALLY.


I am happy that she is happy with it and it is finally ordered and done... Another thing off the list.

After all that, I was finally able to come home and have a little nap (Told you, EXHAUSTED) and then picked up Jacelyn from her Dad's. Her, Scott and I had Burgers for dinner last night and she said to us: Aww, We are a Family. I thought it was sweet for her to say because we are just that .....a family, It did make for a funny moment when she said that a family that eat Pork together is a real family but I expect no less from Miss. Goofy herself...LOL

117 days until Camerons are A Family.






0 comments:

Post a Comment