Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I finally had it.....

I finally had the dream that all Brides talk...



The crazy wedding dream. There was so much going on in the dream that when I woke up, I had to laugh at myself... Here are some of the highlights:

  1. Everything on the wedding menu was fried... Right down to the cake
  2. The wedding was at 8pm in my Grandmothers backyard
  3. I had 2 random wedding guest from Amarillo Texas (Probably Wedding Crashers)
  4. My bridesmaids were off doing weird things leading up to the wedding like managing the Drag Queen Band, Cheer leading Coach, Island Hopping and Learning to be a Jedi
  5. Scott did my makeup... With an airbrush machine
  6. Jazz (Our Dog) was walking me through what was going on
  7. I didn't have a DJ but a band of Drag Queens playing some great music I must say! (WERK!)
  8. The officiants for the wedding were Prince and Barack Obama... Who's knows really why...
  9. My wedding crashers came in and made all the chairs for the guest to sit on out of soap
  10. Last but not least... I wore the horrible wedding dress from Bridesmaids (Before she fixed it)

The message I got from the dream was this... Everyone we needed to be there was there and that kind of made me happy in the confusion of all that was going on. All our team was there to help in one wacky way or another to make sure when it was all said and done, we were married.

The other message I got was no more 2 Buck Chuck for dinner before bed....LOL

95 days to Unwacky Wedding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment