Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bridal Brain



I have officially been diagnosis with Bridal Brain. My thoughts and emotions are all over the place and I am trying to figure them all out. I know that everything will work out fine but I just feel like a teenager with trying to remember things (Which I am always good at doing) and keeping my sensitive side in check (Words, Fears, etc).

Please tell me I am not alone with his syndrome... Cause I swear some days more than others, it feels like it.....


I will survive!

65 days until my brain will be back to normal.


2 comments:

Christi said...

You are not alone girl! I went through the same thing. I was an emotional, hot mess who cried at the drop of a hat, which is totally not like me at all. Hang in there chicky. This too shall pass!! xoxo

Miss776 said...

That makes me feel a little better... My poor fiancee is being a trooper through it all but I am hoping I will be alright in time for the Shower this weekend.

Post a Comment