Thursday, August 30, 2012

Bridal Bug

I think I have caught what I have heard about from some Brides.... The Bridal Bug!




 
I was at work yesterday and I felt like a bus had run me down. By the time I got home, I barely had enough energy to make dinner before laying out on the couch. Scott Thankfully went to get Jacelyn for me from Cheer and by the time they got home, Dinner was done and I had a fever. I had to layer up and sweat it out... Even though it is humid as ever in Los Angeles but this morning I am doing OK.
 
I think it is a combination of the weather change and not sitting still the last few weeks that got me.I hate to get sick especially now with so many things going on with the wedding activities. I am hoping to get some rest over the 3 day weekend.
 
O the Bug Got Me!
 
 

1 comments:

Christi said...

I got "the bug" three days before the wedding. Thankfully I think all the adrenaline, Vitamin C and Zyrtec saved my life! I did however, completely crash after we got back from the honeymoon and I got full blown sick and needed like a week's rest before I felt better. Hang in there and feel better!

Post a Comment