Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Letters



 
Dear Blogger Buddy Christi,
 
Have fun in NYC on your Sex and the City trip! I know it will be a blast and I cant wait to see the pictures from the trip.
 
Dear Team Jascott,
 
THANK YOU for all your doing for Scott and I this weekend. I am looking forward to the Bridal Shower tomorrow and I'm sure Scott will have fun with the Fellas for Gentleman's Night.
 
Dear Weekend,
 
Thank You for being you... SO EXCITED.
 
 
Dear Jacelyn,
 
Monday is your last 1st day of Middle School. I am so proud of all you do and I cant wait to see what else you have in store for the world... I Love You Mini Me.
 
Dear Isaiah,
 
You put the biggest smile on my face when you told me that you were cool with being my Son. I Love You Big Guy!
 
Dear Scott,
 
Nothing in this world makes me happier right now than knowing that we are all coming together as a family. Between the kids and us, WE WILL NOT LOSE. I Love You More and More each day!
 
 
64 days to go!


0 comments:

Post a Comment