Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Letters




Dear 3 Day Weekend,
 
Thank You for coming to see me, I needed you more than you ever know.
 
Dear Dress,
 
OMG, I LOVE YOU and I am happy that nothing needs to be done to you. I cant wait to bring you home.
 
Dear Body,
 
I promise you that I will get at least one nap in on this 3 day weekend...
 
 
Dear Weather,
 
Please figure out what you would like to do with yourself.. You are all over the place and my body is not happy about it one single bit.
 
Dear Summer,
 
This is not good bye, but see you next year... Its been fun for sure.
 
Dear Scott,
 
How many ways I Love You.. There are so many I don't think I can count them. I hope to be able to have a date night or some Jascott time with you soon before the madness begins but if not, Our Mini Moon will make up for it. 57 days....WOOT! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment