Monday, August 27, 2012

Shower, Sunhats and Smiles

Hey my Bridal Buddies... Here is the Weekend recap.

Friday we got some great news from my parents... They are sending Scott and I on a Mini Moon to Sonoma!!!



My Aunt has a time share and graciously have us her points and my parents paid for the rest! Relaxation and Wine for a couple of days.... SO AWESOME! So if anyone has any suggestions of Wineries, Food stops or all things Sonoma/Napa, let me know.

Friday Night my Sissy came by to see my place and hang with Scott and the girls.

Saturday was BRIDAL SHOWER DAY!!

I got up at 5:00 am partly from excitement and I had a 6:00 am hair appointment. I was in the car on the way to the hair shop and Trains "Marry Me" came on my iPod and it made me tear up a little bit.. everything is actually happening and it is not a dream. It brought a smile to my face and I sang along a little too.

Here is a few shots at the hair shop


Before


After
 
After the Hair Shop and Family Breakfast, I took Jacelyn and Xzyria to their first game of the season. They are Midget Cheerleaders this year and got to rock their new uniforms.
 
 
Love these 2..
 
Got them dropped off and it was off to Cameron Bridal Shower!!!
 
My photographer for the day Kris, came out and took over 800 photos!! She was great at it too... Here are a few highlights from the day...
 
 
Beautiful Card from Clarise... Made just like my invitations!!


Set Up


Balloons are a must at a party.. We used them after to make wishes....

 
Gift Basket from Ingrid.


One of my favorite Bible Versus on a gift bag... So sweet.


Tacos!!!
 

The Taco Guys.. So nice and so good!

 
Love the Cards!
 

Centerpieces!


He came out to help, went to be Cheer Dad and made the day go so much smoother... Love you SC!


My BFF!! Love you!

 
Me Thanking the ladies for such a beautiful day and laughing it up with my Sissy....

 
Me and Sissy. This could not have been any better and I am glad she was here to share in it!


The games that got a little bit rowdy...LOL


Team Jascott Divas!

 
Daddy and his girls...
 

Love my Siblings...
 
 
A special moment with my Grandmother.. Brought me to tears...


My 776 Sistas!!


Me and Sheauen. Love her!


Jacelyn came in time for the group picture from her game.. Her team won 31-0! GO PANTHERS!

 
The Cabo Crew + Janet and - TNT... Missed you being there girl!


Brit and Janet!! Hey now!

 
Dad ALWAYS comes and lends a helping hand.

 
Mom and I at the shower.

 
3 the hard way.....

 
My family!
 
The group shot..
 
 
The day was more than I imagined it to be and I was so THANKFUL for each and every person there. It was great to share my day with them and all the laughs as well.
 
I went home Saturday night on a high from a great day! After unpacking all the gifts and finding a place for them.. off to dream land I went.
 
Sunday was family brunch at my Parents house. We all got together to spend time with Tai and laugh as usual.
 
Sunday night Scott was to have a Guys Night but it got cancelled so instead we went to the McClains house for Burrito night and watch one of my Favorite Movies... The Bird Cage.
 
 
If you have never seen this movie, Do it! Its so awesome!


 
 
Here is what is on tap for this week:
 
1. Pick Up my Wedding Dress!!!
2. Check in with the Florist.
3. Hopefully get Cake tasting done soon.
4. Send out Bridal Shower Thank You Cards.
5. Look forward to a 3 day weekend... to get more wedding stuff finalized.
 
61 days to go!!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment